- Chelsea have only lost once in 26 league games against Leicester at Stamford Bridge since 1965. That was a 2-0 defeat in September 2000 (W16, D9, L1).
- Chelsea have won seven successive home games in the league, keeping five clean sheets during that run.
- Antonio Conte has won 25 of his first 30 Premier League home fixtures as manager, a joint record with Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti. Mourinho and Ancelotti both failed to win their 31st home games in charge.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in six league matches home and away, earning 14 points out of a possible 18.
- N’Golo Kante and Danny Drinkwater played in 37 and 35 league matches respectively for Leicester during the club’s 2015-16 title-winning season.
- Marcos Alonso has scored 12 Premier League goals since the start of last season, more than any other defender.
Courtois; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rüdiger; Moses, Drinkwater, Kante, Alonso; Pedro, Morata, Hazard
Following three draws in a row, Chelsea really need a win – and Alvaro Morata needs a goal. Leicester haven’t been great, but they’re certainly no pushovers. This will be a close game. 2-1