- Brighton have lost their last seven games against Chelsea in all competitions, failing to score in six of them.
- Brighton’s only win against Chelsea came in the first meeting in 1933, a 2-1 home victory in the FA Cup.
- Chelsea could go three league away games without a win for the first time under Antonio Conte.
- Chelsea could also remain winless in their opening three Premier League matches of a calendar year for the first time in 23 years.
- Chelsea’s only away victory in six league and cup matches was 3-1 at Huddersfield Town on 12 December (W1, D4, L1).
- Chelsea have lost just one of their 27 Premier League matches as reigning champions versus promoted opposition (W21, D5).
Courtois; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rüdiger; Moses, Bakayoko, Kante, Alonso; Willian, Batshuayi, Hazard
Chelsea are desperate for their first win of 2018, and Brighton could be the ideal opponent this weekend. If we come out flying, we could get a couple of goals against their defence. 1-3